Nishiki Ramen was opened at Kearny Mesa, San Diego in September 2015.Our concept of the restaurant is to provide local customers in San Diego with Japanese Authentic Ramen in "Tokyo Style".We make our own Ramen Noodles and Soups in house everyday.The customers are welcome to watch us making the noodle inside the restaurant.The soups are made from varieties of vegetables, natural chicken and pork.Our Ramen is Fresh, Healthy and Delicious!
The soups are made from varieties of vegetables, natural chicken and pork.
We making fresh homemade ramen noodles which making in house everyday with selected flour.
Half-Boiled Eggs have used as a topping for ramen and can be enjoyed as a snack anytime.
The beef or pork bellly or chicken meat in ramen is commonly called "Chashu" it means grilled and boiled meat.
We have begun to offer frozen Ramen Kits for our customers to enjoy cooking Nishiki's real Japanese authentic ramen at home.
The Ramen are the same ramen as we offer at our restaurants in Kearny Mesa and Hillcrest.They are all homemade fresh Ramen.Because the Ramen Kits are frozen, they last 3-4 months in a freezer.
NISHIKI RAMEN Kearny Mesa
- 8055 Armour St, Ste 201A, San Diego, CA 92111
- Phone: 858-987-0222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *We are now open for the Heated Outdoor Dining and Takeout & Delivery.
- Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Last Call 8:30 PM)
- Friday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Last Call 9:30 PM)
NISHIKI RAMEN Hillcrest
- 1040 University Ave. Suite B-111, San Diego, CA 92103
- Phone: 619-831-0101
- Email: email@example.com
- *We are now open for the Heated Patio Dining and Takeout & Delivery.
- Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Last Call 8:30 PM)